Back to Jacket's Wavelets
Papers, Technical Reports, Discussion Papers, Manuscripts, Drafts on
Wavelets in Statistics
If you have a manuscript on the topic
and you would like to link it to this page, please let the
Theme: Wavelets and Statistics
Recent Updates [from Summer 2005]
Really Old Stuff [from the last millenium]
- Fasten your seat belts: Lubo is talking MATH! (Atomic Decompositions of Function Spaces, Fractional Integral, Differential Operators.
- Fasten your seat belts: Lubo is talking some more MATH! Lacunary Multiresolution Methods of Approximation.
- Averkamp & Houdre: Thresholding for nongaussian noise [Idealism]
- Averkamp & Houdre: Thresholding for nongaussian noise [Finctionality]
- Averkamp & Houdre: Thresholding for nongaussian noise [Pictures]
- Anestis Antoniadis: Smoothing Noisy Data With Tapered Coiflets.
- Anestis, Irene and Gerard: Model Selection Using Wavelet decompositions.
- Umbreto and Anestis: Adaptive Wavelet Estimation.
- Anestis Antoniadis: Wavelets in Statistics, A Review.
- Lubo and Jim on Penalized Estimation. (A NEW VERSION)
- Lubo and Brenda on estimation with positivity constraints (A NEW VERSION)
- Lubo, Brenda, and Spiro on estimation with positivity constraints and numerical issues.
- CC Holmes and DGT Denison on Wavelet Complexity Priors.
- Chris and Bani again on wavelet Bayesian networks.
- Abramovich, Sapatinas, & Silverman: Stochastic atomic decompositions in a wavelet dictionary.
- Time Series and Wavelets, David Brillinger, manuscript 1
- Time Series and Wavelets, David Brillinger, manuscript 2
- Eero's talk in Asilomar: Statistical Models for Images
- Non-negative wavelets and their use in density estimation (G. Walter and X. Shen)
- Wavelet Spectral Density Estimation by Hong-ye Gao
- Wavelet Heteroscedastic Regression by Hong-ye Gao
- Todd Ogden on Bayesian change-point analysis by wavelets
- Statistical modelling of time series using non-decimated wavelet representations, By Nason, G.P., Sapatinas, T. and Sawczenko, A.
- Robert Buccigrossi and Eero Simoncelli on Statistical Modeling of Images in Wavelet Domain + Compressing Applications
- Thresholding via a Bayesian Approach (Abramovich, Sapatinas, Silverman)
- Marina and Fabio on wavelet outputs to autoregresive input
- Marina's PhD Thesis (ITALIAN)
- Statistical inverse problems (Abramovich, Silverman)
- Best and Schafer on Statistical Fields
- Mary Ellen Bock and German Pliego on Daub4 in regression problems
- Spectral Densities and Wavelets. (Carmona and Wang)
- Transients in time series (Carmona)
- Pedro and Chang on Wavelets and Stationary Processes.
- Donoho on CART and Wavelets.
- Hugh, Eric, and Rob (University of Chicago) on: Adaptive Bayesian Wavelets
- Hong-ye Gao on Thresholding of Spectral Densities
- Hong-ye Gao and Andrew Bruce on Thresholding in Semi-Soft Way
- Johnstone and Silverman on Thresholding of Correlated Noise
- Leblanc on wavelet density estimation in time series
- Thesis of Jian Lu on wavelet denoising.
- Mallat, Papanicolaou, and Zhang on covariances of stationary processes.
- The phase of least-assymetric wavelet filters: McCoy, Percival, and Walden.
- Marron at al. on Wavelet Regression.
- Nason's Wavethresh Manual.
- Nason's Paper on threshold determination by crossvalidation.
- Nason and Silverman's Stationary Wavelet Transformation.
- Percival on Wavelet Variances
- Ragozin, Andrew Bruce and Hong-ye Gao: On not so smooth wavelets.
- Saito and Coifman on Local Discriminant Bases.
- Approximating by Matching Pursuit.
- Mallat and Zhang on Matching Pursuit.
- Wavelet Warrior G. Davis, S. Mallat and M. Avellaneda on Matching Pursuit.
- Bayesian Denoising via Wavelet Coring: Simoncelli and Adelson.
- Minimax Estimation (Stander and Silverman).
- Discrete Multiple Wavelet Transformations (Downie and Silverman)
- Inverse Problems (Abramovich and Silverman)
- Wickerhauser on Fast Factor Analysis
Electronic Proceedings of Duke's Wavelet Workshop
Dave Donoho and
MathSoft Source (Broken Link!)
Bristol Home Page
Please send comments and updates to firstname.lastname@example.org